Saturday, June 4, 2011

Introduction

I have started a LOAD of blogs but... I never seem to post more than a couple before I get bored with it. Well now... It is one of my goals to post on this blog everyday for a year. Write my feelings, my thoughts, cute little sketches I have done, so I can see how I grow over a year of being with Chris and having a son. This is a way for me to give kudos to those who earned them and to ignore the people who haven't. One of the first small steps I am taking to being a happier person. And from now on I am only gonna surround myself with those people. So every once in awhile I am going to write something to one of my friends on here. I want you to let me know if you want me to though. Because there are so many of you <3 and I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment